SERV Social Media Guidelines
SERV Social Media Guidelines
SERV welcomes commentary and interaction on its social media channels. We reserve our rights to moderate content including, by removing or hiding posts, comments or tags, for content that:
- violates the SERV Community Guidelines (see below); or
- contains information that may negatively impact an individual or business. This includes personal identifying information (e.g. phone numbers, passwords, email addresses) or information that pertains to legal proceedings.
All content published by SERV on SERV’s social media accounts is provided for your general information only. It is not professional advice, and you should make your own enquiries and consider seeking independent advice suited to your specific circumstances prior to making any decisions. SERV is not responsible for the posts of those who participate on its social media networks, including ‘friends’, ‘fans’ or ‘followers’ of its accounts. SERV expressly disclaims all liability to any person in respect of information posted on its social media accounts, including liability for any indirect, special, or consequential losses or damages of any nature (including loss of profits, revenue, production, goodwill, data or opportunity).
SERV Community Guideline
We do not moderate comments based on favourable or unfavourable experiences with, or opinions of, SERV. We welcome feedback about positive and negative experiences you've had with SERV or the services we deliver. This allows us to forward feedback to our teams as appropriate to ensure we are providing the best service to the community.
SERV supports free speech and engagement with others on all our digital channels. However, we do not condone, and reserve the right to remove or hide, anything posted to our channels that we deem to be offensive or inappropriate, including but not limited to:
- violent or obscene posts;
- use of profane language;
- hateful, threatening and harassing posts, including ‘trolling’;
- posts of a defamatory nature;
- solicitations, advertisements, or endorsements of any commercial organisation not posted specifically or approved by SERV, including any ‘spamming’ posts;
- insulting a person or group (including, without limitation, based on race, religion, ethnicity, gender, age, sexual orientation or any physical or mental disability);
- abuse of SERV staff; and
- false or misleading content.
In circumstances where SERV considers it necessary, we may ban users from our social media channels. In all cases, the decisions of our moderators are final. In extreme circumstances of harassment, or where the safety of any person is threatened, we may report the poster to the applicable authorities.
If you have any questions about our community guidelines, please contact us via email@example.com.
How SERV Verify is delivered
At SERV, our customers are at the centre of our products and service delivery. We cater to the varying needs of our customers through offering a range of SERV’s data products, services, and solutions directly from our product and information service, LANDATA®, and authorised network partners.
We're here to SERV
To find out more about SERV Verify and how this product suite can be tailored to the unique needs of your business, get in touch with us below.