We're here to SERV

Land Registry Services

Whether you're buying, selling or transacting on land – we're here to SERV you.

When you transact on land in Victoria, the land title is updated and securely held within the Victorian Registry of Land.

The process is different depending on if you’re lodging as an industry professional (such as a lawyer or conveyancer) or as an individual.

Victoria is phasing out paper certificates of title from 3 August 2024

Learn more

Support for individuals

  • Lodgement process
  • Land transaction forms and guides
  • Land transaction form specifications
  • Verification of identity
  • Where to lodge forms
  • Fees

Support for industry professionals

  • Electronic lodgement
  • Paper lodgement
  • Fees
  • Regulatory Framework
  • Popular Documents