Book an Appointment
If you'd like to submit your completed application in person, please book an appointment via the form below.
Please note that our appointment service is only available for the lodgement of completed applications. Should you have any questions about completing your application, please contact us. Appointments must be pre-booked and unfortunately we cannot accommodate walk-ins.
This service is not offered to industry professionals submitting applications on behalf of a client.
The health and wellbeing of our employees, customers and visitors is our number one priority. Please treat our staff with respect and note that aggressive, abusive or violent behaviour will not be tolerated. If you are feeling unwell, please reschedule your appointment.
Information is general in nature
Our experienced team can help you by explaining general lodging requirements. Please note that we cannot provide legal advice. All information provided by our team is general in nature and may not consider your specific circumstances.
We highly recommend consulting an Australian Legal Practitioner or Licensed Conveyancer when dealing with land.
To help ensure the health and wellbeing of our customers and employees, please follow these steps to book an appointment via the portal below:
- Select the appointment type.
- Click on the information symbol for more details about each option.
- Use the calendar to select an available date and month
- Select a time. Please note the only available timeslots are the times listed.
- Add in your personal details including name and email.
- Add a note to your booking, such as additional information about your application, to assist our staff prepare for your appointment.
- Click ‘Book’.
- You'll receive an email to your nominated email address with a verification code.
- Enter this code in the booking form.
- You'll receive another email, confirming the details of your appointment.
This email includes a link to reschedule or cancel your booking if needed.
- You'll also receive a reminder email one day before your appointment.
- On the day of your appointment, come in to our office in Docklands to meet with a member of our team.
We offer one type of appointment:
- Registrations Lodgement (15 minutes): This appointment is for customers wanting to submit their completed application for lodgement. Please note that your application needs to be fully prepared prior to the appointment and ready for submission. Our staff cannot assist you in preparation of your application during your appointment. You can also submit your application via mail.
Please note that all appointments are for customers who are representing themselves. This service is not offered to industry professionals submitting applications on behalf of a client.
Yes. If you cannot attend, have been unwell, or no longer require the appointment, please use the link labelled 'reschedule' in the original meeting invitation sent to you via email.
Yes. As well as face-to-face appointments, we offer other ways to receive general advice or submit an application.
When you are ready to submit your completed application, you can do so in-person by booking an appointment or alternatively send it to us via mail.Contact us
No, our appointments are available free of charge. However, some activities may have costs associated.
Please note that there are fees for lodging a registrations application. If your lodgement is acceptable, these are payable at your appointment, using a debit card or credit card (Visa or Mastercard only). Please note that we don’t accept cheques or money orders.
You can find a list of the lodgement fees from our government partners at the links below:
You'll receive a receipt for your payment and a lodgement summary on the day. If your transaction results in a new title, it will be mailed to you once your matter is complete.
If your lodgement is not acceptable, you will receive your document back along with a refusal advice which will outline what you need to do to progress your application.