Secure Electronic Registries Victoria
Servictoria.com.au (Website) is operated by Secure Electronic Registries Victoria Pty Ltd (ABN 86 627 986 396) (SERV, our or we).
It is your responsibility to ensure that your use of our Website does not breach any applicable laws or rights.
- While we endeavour to ensure that our Website is available continuously, we do not make any representations or warranties that your access will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error free.
- From time to time, we may undertake maintenance or upgrades to parts of our Website, and there may be scheduled or unplanned outages to parts of our Website or other outages for reasons beyond our control which may affect or suspend your ability to access our Website and our services.
Links to other websites
- Our Website may contain links to other websites that are not operated by us. If you click a third-party link, you may be directed to a third party’s website. We do not recommend or endorse any third party website or any products and services it may offer and we do not accept any responsibility for your interactions or transactions with any third party or third party website. If you contact a third party using functionality provided on our Website, you do so at your own risk and we strongly advise you to review the terms and conditions of that third party website and/or any services they may offer to you.
- You do not have any right, title, or interest in or to any part of our Website. All intellectual property and other rights in material appearing in and/or comprising our Website including without limitation all marketing and advertising content, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), is owned by us and/or our licensors. This material may not be copied, modified, reproduced, downloaded, or distributed in any way, in whole or in part, without our prior written consent. Any unauthorised use of this material is prohibited.
- Without limiting the foregoing, you may not use any content on our Website to establish, maintain or provide, or assist in establishing, maintaining or providing your own publications, websites or other means of distribution.
- We also do not grant you any right of use in relation to any logo, masthead or trademark displayed on our Website. You are also not permitted to remove, obscure, or alter any copyright notice or trademark on any of the content on our Website. We reserve the right to take all steps necessary to prevent the unauthorised use, copying reproduction, distribution, or exploitation of any part of our Website and/or any of its content.
- Search facilities on our Website are to assist browsers to locate material on our Website more easily. We do not take any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any results obtained from our search facilities or that they are free from errors or omissions.
- We also take no responsibility for any functionality for bookings made via our Website and will not be responsible for any costs you may incur if a booking made on our Website does not for any reason register within our systems.
- Except where expressly specified otherwise, the content on our Website is provided for your general information only. It is not intended as any sort of professional advice and you should not rely upon it as professional advice. You should make your own enquiries and assessments and verify any important information we provide and seek independent advice suited to your specific circumstances prior to making any decisions.
- We do not warrant or represent that any of the material on our Website is complete, accurate and/or up to date. We disclaim, to the extent permitted by law, all express and implied warranties and representations in relation to the material on our Website including but not limited to, all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- The content and services comprising our Website are supplied to you on an “as is” and “as available” basis. To the extent permitted by law, we and our partners and licensors expressly exclude and disclaim all warranties and conditions of any kind regarding the content and services comprising our Website, whether express or implied, unless expressly set out in these Terms and we do not accept any liability for our Website being unavailable, irrespective of the reason for the unavailability.
- To the extent that our liability cannot be excluded by law, our liability is limited (at our option) to resupplying the relevant goods or services to you or the amount(s) paid by you (if any) in respect of those goods or services.
- We also have no liability to you if any interference with or damage to your computer systems occurs in connection with use of our Website or of a linked third party website. You must take your own precautions to ensure that whatever you browse or open during your use of our Website is free of viruses or anything else (such as worms or trojan horses) that may interfere with or damage the operations of your computer systems.
- Further, we will not be liable for any indirect, special, or consequential losses or damages of any nature (including loss of profits, revenue, production, goodwill, data or opportunity) howsoever arising in connection with use of our Website, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such possible losses or damages.
- If you consider that any content on our Website is unlawful or breaches these Terms in any respect, please contact us via email@example.com.
- We may use tracking devices such as pixels and cookies on our Website to collect anonymous usage data about your browsing activity on our Website. This anonymous usage data may be used to identify your device on third party digital services where we have an arrangement in place with that third party digital service. One of the reasons we may collect usage data is to assist with displaying to you more relevant advertisements or content on third party digital services.
- These Terms are governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia and we both agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria, Australia and any courts which may hear appeals from those courts in respect of any proceeding in connection with these Terms and/or our Website.